Thursday's forecast: Temps in the mid 80s
We’re having another great fall start to the day with lows 50s throughout southeast Texas.
Expect plenty of sunshine for the next two days.
An Ozone alert is in place on Thursday because of the expected sunshine and lack of wind, which will return to an onshore flow by Saturday. That’s just in time for the next rain-making front that will make its way through on Sunday.
Rain chances are about 20 percent during the day on Saturday. The rain chances goes up to 30 percent overnight and to 40-50 percent on Sunday.
High temperatures should stay in the 80s through much of next week.
Expect it to be 84 on Thursday and 80 degrees on Sunday.
Latest model runs show highest rain chance next week looks to be on Ocotober 30 with some slight rain chances sticking around on Halloween.