Space heater to blame for house fire in southwest Houston

Published On: Nov 29 2013 05:50:56 PM CST   Updated On: Nov 29 2013 06:05:13 PM CST

Firefighters say a space heater was to blame for a fire that damaged a home in southwest Houston. Mary Benton reports.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus