Officials blame early morning house fire on dryer

Published On: Oct 14 2013 07:46:53 AM CDT
HARRIS COUNTY -

Officials believe a dryer is to blame for a house fire in northwest Harris County.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. Monday at a house on Legend Cove Court near Forest Heights.

When firefighters with the Cy-Fair Fire Department arrived, they found heavy smoke coming from the back of the two-story home.

Firefighters made a fast attack and were able to quickly put out the flames.

Everyone inside the home made it out safely.

Officials said it appears the dryer sparked the fire. There was damage to the laundry room and kitchen.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus