Mobile homes evacuated after gas line leak, fire

Published On: Nov 12 2013 11:31:13 AM CST
HARRIS COUNTY -

Firefighters in northeast Harris County are working on getting a gas line leak and fire under control at a mobile home park.

The fire broke out around 10:45 a.m. Tuesday near the area of Aldine Mail and Chrisman.

Officials said several mobile homes were evacuated as a precaution while crews work to cap the gas leak.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus