METRO information for RodeoHouston
Updated On: Feb 26 2014 11:44:24 AM CST
If you’re heading to RodeoHouston over the next few weeks, don’t forget riding the METRO as an option as you make your way to Reliant Park.
METRO says it will be offering round-trip shuttle service February 27 – March 1 and March 4 – 23 from the following locations:
- North Shepherd Park & Ride - $6.50 round-trip per person
- Monroe Park & Ride - $4 round-trip per person
- West Loop Park & Ride - $4 round-trip per person
- Maxey Road Park & Ride - $4 round-trip per person
Shuttle hours heading to Reliant for weekdays are 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on the weekends.
METRO says the last shuttle returning to all Park & Rides departs at 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
If you park at the Fannin South Park & Ride, a $20 fee covers parking and round-trip METRORail passes for all passengers.
You can also connect with the METRORail at a stop along the way to Reliant. One-way rail tickets are $1.25.
Below is the METRORail schedule for when the last train leaves Reliant:
Monday – Saturday
• Last northbound train from Reliant Station is at 1:40 a.m.
• Last southbound train from Reliant Station is at 3:25 a.m.
•Last northbound train from Reliant Station is at 11:24 p.m.
•Last southbound train from Reliant Station is at 1:15 a.m.
For more information on METRO routes, services and fees, click here.