Space heater blammed for house fire

Published On: Jan 25 2014 08:00:09 AM CST
Updated On: Jan 27 2014 08:24:41 AM CST
HOUSTON -

A space heater caused a fire that destroyed a family of five's home, according to the Houston Fire Department.

The family said they went out to run an errand and left the space heater running at their home on Marceau and Beauvoir Friday night.

When they came back and opened their front door, smoke came pouring out.

Firefighters were able to put out the fire that fully engulfed the house.

The home was completely destroyed.

No one was injured.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus