Candle blamed for Houston apartment fire

Published On: Jul 03 2013 05:19:25 AM CDT
Updated On: Jul 03 2013 07:18:35 AM CDT
HOUSTON -

Houston firefighters said a candle was to blame for an apartment fire in northwest Houston.

Fire crews rushed to the Willow Green Apartments on Willow Place just before 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Crews were able to knock out the flames quickly.

Investigators said a candle left burning started the blaze when a small patch of carpet caught fire and then spread to a wall.

No one was injured in the fire.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read theĀ Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.Ā 
blog comments powered by Disqus