Woman hurt in apartment fire

Published On: Feb 27 2013 05:34:10 AM CST   Updated On: Feb 27 2013 12:06:19 PM CST

Feb. 27, 2013: A pot left on a stove likely caused a fire that burned two units at a southwest Houston apartment complex, investigators say. Mark Boyle reports.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus