Woman hospitalized after late night fire

Published On: Feb 01 2013 06:43:31 AM CST
kitchen fire weslayan
HOUSTON -

A woman suffered minor burns, but inhaled a lot of smoke after a house fire in southwest Houston.

It broke out around 10:00 p.m. on Weslayan St. and Norfolk St.

Firefighters believe it started on the kitchen stove and then spread.

When they arrived the wound was on the ground outside the house.

She was taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus