Two escape burning home in southeast Houston

Published On: Nov 11 2012 09:03:20 AM CST
HOUSTON -

Residents got out safely from a burning house after they noticed smoke coming out of their garage.

It happened around midnight when Houston firefighters were called to a residents home on Sageview near Hughes Road.

Firefighters responded quickly and managed to put out the massive flames

Firefighters do not know why the fire started but are investigating.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus