Stove causes house fire

Published On: Dec 13 2012 08:27:47 AM CST
HUMBLE, Texas -

A stove caught on fire Wednesday, spreading to the kitchen of an Humble house.

Atascocita firefighters said the blaze happened on Siano Pines Drive and Serenata Lane around 10:30 p.m.

Firefighters were able to stop the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen.

The family got out of the house safely and there were no injuries.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus