Smoothie mix-up sends kids to hospital

Published On: Feb 05 2013 06:29:46 PM CST   Updated On: Feb 05 2013 06:37:58 PM CST

Feb. 5, 2013: A trip to a local Jamba Juice leads to a trip to the hospital for two young brothers after they drank a peanut butter smoothie, their mother says. Phillip Mena reports.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus