Overturned semi blocks I-10 ramp to 610
Updated On: Nov 30 2012 11:56:48 AM CST
A big rig overturned on the Katy Freeway Friday and blocked the exit ramp to the 610 West Loop northbound for several hours.
An 18-wheeler hauling steel was approaching the 610 Loop on the ramp when it tipped over onto its side around 1:15 a.m. The force of the crash caused steel to spill all over the ramp.
The ramp reopened about 11:30 a.m.
The trucker was not hurt.
Investigators have not said if the trucker will be ticketed for the crash.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: