Man hurt in house fire

Published On: Dec 03 2012 12:23:28 PM CST   Updated On: Dec 03 2012 12:30:38 PM CST

Dec. 3, 2012: A home near the University of Houston catches fire, and investigators say they suspect the flames may have been sparked by a cigarette. Mark Boyle reports.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus