Gas leak forces building evacuation
Updated On: Jan 22 2013 12:13:21 PM CST
A northeast Houston building was evacuated Tuesday morning because of a gas leak.
Houston firefighters ordered the evacuation from a building in the 2300 block of Brooks near Mary after the scent of gas was detected in businesses there.
Officials said an 8-inch gas like sustained a 1-inch cut.
KPRC Local 2 and Click2Houston.com will have much more on this breaking news story. Please refresh this page for the latest information.