Candle blamed for apartment fire

Published On: Jan 26 2013 09:59:14 AM CST
Updated On: Jan 26 2013 11:01:45 AM CST
Candle Blamed For Fire
HOUSTON -

A fire started when a candle was left burning in an apartment, investigators said.

Fire investigators said the residents left the apartment on Westridge in southwest Houston, but they did not extinguish the candle's flame.

The candle caught the couch on fire and spread.

No other apartment was damaged.

No one was hurt.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus