BBQ restaurant fire ruled accidental

Published On: Jan 30 2013 03:54:53 PM CST
Updated On: Jan 27 2013 12:24:03 PM CST
HOUSTON -

Employees of a barbecue restaurant in the Texas Medical Center were cleaning up after a fire Saturday night.

Houston firefighters said the fire at the Village Bar-B-Que on South Main began in one of the pits.

The restaurant is inside one of the medical towers in the Texas Medical Center.

Smoke from the fire filled the first floor of the tower and the parking garage.

No one was hurt.

Firefighters said the fire was accidental.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus