2 injured in fast-burning house fire
Updated On: Mar 28 2014 07:42:23 AM CDT
One person is being treated for serious burns after a fast-moving fire consumed their northwest Harris County home.
Investigators say the fire started at 3:45 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 12500 block of Tracelynn Lane.
Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy fire and smoke coming from the back of a single story residential house.
Arson investigators say a man was trying to light a propane cooker when there was a flash fire.
That man was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital to be treated for burns.
A second person was injured and treated by paramedics at the scene.