A fire engulfed a southeast Houston house Wednesday morning.
The house was located on Meyer and Eppes. The homeowner was cooking breakfast and left the stove unattended when the fire started.
Officials said debris was piled several feet high inside the home, making it hard for firefighters to get around the flames.
No one was injured.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.