18-wheeler jackknifes on North Freeway
Updated On: Dec 03 2012 09:50:27 AM CST
A jackknifed 18-wheeler closed part of a north Houston freeway on Monday.
The wreck happed in northbound lanes of Interstate 45 near Rankin about 8 a.m.
Two lanes of the freeway were shut down while crews worked to clear the wreck. All lanes have since reopened.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: