The owner of a local restaurant says the roaches inspectors found at his establishment are "not his problem."
Health inspectors say there were roaches on the wall, crawling on dirty pans and roach feces on a soap dispenser in the kitchen of Mi Casa de Sabor at 8232 Long Point in Spring Branch.
"We got a company who does the extermination and all that," said the owner of Mi Casa de Sabor. "So if you got a problem and all that... I mean that's his problem, not my problem."
"But it makes it your problem if he doesn't fix it," said Consumer Expert Amy Davis.
"Well, it is... but he's been doing it now twice a month... so," the man replied.
At Glitter Karaoke at 2621 Milam in Midtown, it was the kitchen in the spotlight when inspectors said they found three roaches there.
There were rodent droppings at Frontier BBQ in the Tunnels downtown at 815 Walker.
At Jack in the Box at 5248 Allum the manager tossed four pounds of ham that inspectors said was not safe for human consumption because it was off temperature.
There was slime and black mildew in the ice machine at Boudreaux's Cajun Kitchen at 2903 Woodridge. The slime in the ice machine was tan and brown at La Madeleine at 2047 West Gray.
If you're going to the movies this weekend, you can also go eat at Harlow's inside the Edwards Cinema at Richmond and Weslayan. They had a perfect inspection. And so did Gil's BBQ at 13318 Westheimer. It's why we're giving both places A's this week's Restaurant Report Card.