Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1 jar Robert’s Reserve Red Pepper and Onion Dip
8 slices fresh sourdough bread
¼ lb each, HEB Provolone and HEB Pesto Jack Cheese (in deli)
1 tablespoon of butter, melted
1 cup fresh arugula, optional
- Heat a large skillet to medium high. Brush both sides of bread with butter. Toast 4 pieces on bread on one side.
- When you flip these 4 pieces over, layer cheese on two pieces of bread and spoon the Red Pepper and Onion Dip on the other two pieces. When cheese has begun to melt, top with arugula.
- Put the bread with the dip on top of the brad with arugula and cheese. Press together with spatula and remove from skillet.
Repeat this process for the last 4 pieces of bread. Enjoy with the Savory Red Pepper and Tomato Soup!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
1 jar Cookwell and Company Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
½ cup chicken broth
1-2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) pasta (tortellini)
Garnish with fresh basil
- Add all ingredients to pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and enjoy!