Touchdown Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Wings
Updated On: Sep 17 2012 07:01:26 AM CDT
Cooking Time: 25 to 30 minutes
1 Jar Star Chef Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade
1 Jar C & C Teriyaki Glaze
2 TBSP Adams Reserve: Kicked Up Chicken Rub
1 PKG HCF Ready-To-Cook Chicken Wings
1. Pour marinade in bag of chicken and let set in the refrigerator over night.
2. Pre-heat grill with one side low heat and the other side hi-heat.
3. Remove wings from marinade and then season.
4. Place wings over the low side of the grill for 25-30 minutes.
5. Baste wings with glaze and move to hi-side of grill.
6. Grill on all sides and baste glaze on constantly.