Spanish Chicken Romesco
Updated On: May 22 2012 12:09:11 PM CDT
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 lbs of Chicken Breast
2 Tablespoons Adams Reserve Rub
½ Jar of Cookwell and Company Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
¼ Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs, Toasted
½ Cup of Sliced Red Bell Peppers and White Onions
3 Tablespoons of Ottavio Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided for use
- Pre-heat a large skillet on medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Season chicken with Adam’s Reserve Rub
- Add 2 Tablespoon of Ottavia Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan and gently place chicken breast in the pan. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Cook till the juices run clear
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add more Ottavio Spanish Olive Oil to the pan, add Sliced Bell Peppers and Onions, cook for 3 – 4 minutes till tender on medium-high heat.
- Add Cookwell and Company Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Tomato Soup and Toasted Bread Crumbs. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve Sauce over Chicken.