Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 package H-E-B Chicken Wings
- 1 jar Green Valley Ranch Smokehouse Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve SW Ancho Rub
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Season wings with oil and rub
- Place wings on the grill. Close the lid of the grill and allow chicken to cook 5-6 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and begin basting chicken with Smokehouse Marinade. Flip and baste chicken every 4-5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, about 25-30 minutes in total.
- Baste extra marinade on chicken before serving, if desired.
- Great with cold ranch dressing for dipping!
- Serve with crisp celery.