Pan Seared Pork Medallions with Ancho Chile Honey Glaze
Updated On: Sep 18 2012 12:07:33 PM CDT
- 1 whole pork tenderloin, sliced into 1-inch thick medallions
- ½ jar Texas On a Plate Ancho Chile Honey Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
- 1 tablespoon Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
1. Season medallions with oil and rub.
2. Heat skillet to medium high and sear pork 2-3 minutes per side.
3. In a bowl, mix Ancho Chile Honey Sauce and brown sugar.
4. When medallions are almost done cooking, add sauce. Allow sauce to simmer 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until it thickens to a glaze.