Lemon Dill Salmon Roast
Updated On: Apr 03 2012 12:21:48 PM CDT
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
3 lbs of Salmon
¼ Cup Feta Cheese
½ Cup of Spinach, Chopped
2 Tablespoons of Adam’s Reserve Rub (Any Desired Flavor)
½ Jar of Lemon Caper Dill Sauce
½ cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place filets on foil. Mix together feta cheese, spinach and Adam’s Reserve Rub in a bowl and spread on top of salmon filets.
3. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Take a spatula and run it between skin and meat. Salmon should lift right off the foil leaving the skin on the foil for quick easy clean up
4. Meanwhile in a small saucepan, heat on medium heat the heavy whipping cream and Roberts Reserve Lemon Caper Dill Sauce.
5. Top salmon with Roberts Reserve Lemon Caper Dill Sauce.