- 4 HEB Fresh Salmon Burgers: Fiesta (Seafood Department)
- ½ Cup Green Valley Ranch Shallot and Tarragon Vinaigrette (Cooking Connection)
- 2 cup Tri-Colored Slaw
- HEB Original Bacon (Cooked)
- Chipotle in Adobo (2 Tablespoons)
- Preheat Grill to 400 degrees.
- Make sure to brush both sides of the burger with oil so the burger won’t stick to the grill.
- Cook 5-7 minutes per side.
- Mix together Chipotle and Tarragon and Shallot Vin
- Mix slaw and vinaigrette together and set aside.
- Top with slaw, fresh cilantro, bacon.