Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 fresh lobster tails
- 3 tablespoons HEB Basting Oil
- Fresh lemon juice
- Use kitchen shears to remove top half of lobster shell, leaving bottom half and tail intact.
- Heat grill to medium high. Brush lobster meat with basting oil and grill flesh side down for about 3-4 minutes.
- After 3-4 minutes, flip tails over and allow to finish cooking with the shell side down, an additional 7-9 minutes or until tails reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- While tails are grilling, continue to baste with Basting Oil.
- Remove from grill and finish with fresh squeezed lemon juice.