All of the acts were released late Sunday for the 2013 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The following entertainers will perform at RodeoHouston.
- Monday, Feb. 25: Toby Keith
- Tuesday, Feb. 26: Gary Allan
- Wednesday, Feb. 27: Alan Jackson
- Thursday, Feb. 28: Zac Brown Band
- Friday, March 1: Mary J. Blige
- Saturday, March 2: Brantley Gilbert
- Sunday, March 3: Demi Lovato and Austin Mahone
- Monday, March 4: Styx
- Tuesday, March 5: Lady Antebellum
- Wednesday, March 6: Dierks Bentley
- Thursday, March 7: Bruno Mars
- Friday, March 8: Tim McGraw
- Saturday, March 9: The Band Perry
- Sunday, March 10:Julion Alvarez and Los Invasores de Nuevo Leon
- Monday, March 11: Jason Aldean
- Tuesday, March 12: Kenny Chesney
- Wednesday, March 13: Jake Owen
- Thursday, March 14: Pitbull
- Friday, March 15: Blake Shelton
- Saturday, March 16: Luke Bryan
- Sunday, March 17: George Strait, Martina McBride, Randy Rogers Band
"We've got probably the most varied entertainment lineup," said Skip Wagner, CEO of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. "We've worked really hard to get a very diverse lineup. We love having some alternative people that most wouldn't associate with Rodeo, like Pitbull and Bruno Mars."
A special concert-only performance on March 17 featuring George Strait, Martina McBride and the Randy Rogers Band will be part of Strait's final tour.
The lineup announcement was planned for 10 a.m. Monday, but the list was accidentally released early on the Rodeo's Android app.
"Don't you love technology? We had a contractor, and God bless them, they had a screw-up and someone, somehow let things get on the Android app and it was only for about 10 minutes. But these days, that doesn't matter," Wagner said.
Individual tickets will go on sale on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 10 a.m. online at rodeohouston.com, all Ticketmaster locations, including Fiesta, Walmart and Houston Galleria (excluding the Reliant Park Box office until Monday, Jan. 14) and by phone at 800-726-1313.
Monday through Friday rodeo performances will begin at 6:45 p.m. and weekend rodeo performances will begin at 3:45 p.m. All performances begin with rodeo action, followed by the star entertainer.
Value Wednesdays, which includes upper-level tickets, are only $10.
The show's ticket office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Season tickets and mini-season tickets are not available at any other ticket outlet, including Ticketmaster.
Visit www.rodeohouston.com for a Reliant Stadium seating chart and more information.
The 2013 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will be held Feb. 25 through March 17.
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS:
- Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $21, plus Ticketmaster convenience and handling charges (a few performances may have a limited number of tickets available from $24 to $86).
- Upper level Value Day Wednesday tickets are $10.
- A limited number of Chute Seats, located directly behind the bucking chutes, are available for $300 and $200, and include food, drinks, and the opportunity to watch the star entertainer from the Reliant Stadium floor.
Purchase individual Rodeo tickets:
by phone at 1.800.726.1313; or
in person at all Ticketmaster locations, including Fiesta, Walmart and Houston Galleria (excluding Reliant Park Box Office). VISA, MasterCard, Discover (Ticketmaster only) and American Express cards will be accepted online, in person or by phone at 1.800.726.1313.
Beginning Monday, Jan. 14, tickets will be available at the Reliant Park Box Office, with no service charge.
A 10-ticket purchase limit is set for 20 performances through the first day of sales, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013.
A four-ticket purchase limit is set for the final Sunday, March 17, performance through the first day of sales, Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013.
SEASON AND MINI-SEASON TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE:
Season ticket options start as low as $336.
The Sunday, March 17, concert-only performance featuring George Strait, Martina McBride, and Randy Rogers Band is an optional purchase with Season Tickets.
Mini-Season tickets, with seats for nine Rodeo and concert performances in each option, start at $146. Seating is in the loge and upper levels of Reliant Stadium.
Black Heritage Day, Friday, March 1, and Go Tejano Day, Sunday, March 10, are available with the purchase of Season Tickets, but are not included in the Mini-Season ticket options.
The Sunday, March 17, concert-only performance is NOT available with Mini-Season Ticket options.
Season and Mini-Season tickets are NOT available at any other ticket outlet, including Ticketmaster. Call the Rodeo Ticket Office to purchase Season or Mini-Season tickets, 832-667-1080.
The season ticket and mini-season ticket costs also include admission to Reliant Center, Reliant Arena and the carnival.