- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Food Allergy Research & Education
- Houston Read Commission
- March of Dimes
- American Red Cross
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- SEARCH Homeless Services
- Volunteer Houston
- Women's Business Enterprise Alliance
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership
- Community Calendar Update for Aug. 28, 2015 - Jan. 19, 2016
- To submit a community event for consideration, fax the information to 713-778-8900 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Please submit your event at least three weeks in advance.
- Discovery Green is a 12-acre park located in downtown Houston. With its proximity to the George R. Brown Convention Center, Minute Maid Park and Toyota Center, Discovery Green is an ideal location for the city's newest attraction. Visitors to the park can enjoy many natural, recreational, art, dining and eco-friendly features including a one-acre lake, children's playground, amphitheater stage, dog runs, public art, restaurants and more.
- For the Discovery Green events calendar, visit www.discoverygreen.com/ebevents.
- Enjoy the world-renowned Houston Symphony at Jones Hall, 615 Louisiana, in the heart of Houston's downtown Theater District.
- Sixty-six-foot ceilings, scarlet carpet, teakwood and travertine marble greet visitors to Jones Hall. A uniquely-designed movable ceiling enables the auditorium to literally shrink or expand from 2,167 to 2,833 seats.
- For a calendar of performances and more information, visit www.houstonsymphony.org or call 713-224-7575.
KPRC2 EVENT SUBMISSIONS
- Do you have an event you would like KPRC2 to be a part of? Please put your proposal in writing, explaining your event and how KPRC2 can help.
- Provide specific event details, including description, date, time and location, along with suggestions on what you would like for KPRC2 to do.
- All proposals should be submitted at least three months prior to your event.
- Be sure to include a contact name and number where you can be reached during business hours.
- Send your proposal to Eric Greene, c/o KPRC-TV, 8181 Southwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77074, fax to 713-778-8900 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KPRC2's Community Involvement Committee (CIC) will discuss your proposal and how we can best assist with your event.
- We will contact you once a decision has been reached regarding your proposal.
REQUEST A SPEAKER FROM KPRC
- Fill out this form to request a KPRC2 anchor or reporter to speak at your event.
REQUEST A STATION TOUR
- Fill out this form to request a group tour of KPRC2.